Privacy and Disclosure Statement
Your confidentiality in the client-therapist relationship is protected by my personal and professional ethics and State and Federal laws. Information that you share in therapy cannot be dislcosed without your written permission. However, there are certain exceptions which include the following:
- Suspected child, dependent adult or elderly abuse or neglect which I am reqired by law to immediately report to the appropriate authorities.
- Threats of serious bodily harm to another person, in which case I am required to inform police and the person being threatened.
- Intention by the client to harm him/herself, in which the client has not been cooperative in ensuring their own saftey. Then I will take measures, provided by law, to ensure the client's saftey.
- In the unlikely event of cases of negligence suits brought by the client against the therapist, or in complaints to licensing and certification boards, where client information may be used to protect my reputation and ability to continue the practice of psychotherapy.
John Dunn, MA, LCPAT, ATR-BC
1831 Forest Drive, Suite F
Annapolis, MD 21401
Area of specialization: Art Therapy, private practice,Asperger's Syndrome, High Functioning Autism, ADHD, PTSD, Trauma, Dissociation, Dissociative Identity Disorder, Depression, Anxiety, problems in living.
- BA, art/liberal arts, Vermont College of Norwich University
- MA, art therapy, Vermont College of Norwich University
- Registered and Board Certified (Certification Number 00-138)
Art Therapy Credentials Board (ATCB),
3 Terrace Way
Greensboro, NC 27403-3660
Toll Free - (877)213-2822
Phone - (336)482-2856
FAX - (336)482-2852
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Licensed by the State of Maryland as a Licensed Professional Clinical Art Therapist (License Number -ATC017)
Board of Professional Counselors and Therapists
4201 Patterson Avenue
Baltimore, Maryland 21215-2299
- Hourly rate: $125.00/hour
This information is required by the Board of Professional Counselors and Therapists, which regulates all licensed and certified counselors and therapists. 4201 Patterson Ave, Baltimore, MD 21215-2299, 410-764-4732